SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO OUR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM AND APPLY FOR CO-FINANCING YOUR CHILDREN’S EDUCATION.
If you especially care about ensuring the best possible future for your child, because you see how talented he or she is and you feel that they can become someone really great, and you are afraid that you will not be able to afford the tuition fees for studying at Open Future International School, use from our scholarship program and give your child a good start into the future.
THE SCHOLARSHIP MAY COVER:
- total or partial exemption from tuition fees
- the possibility of applying for the entry fee to be split into two instalments.
THE SCHOLARSHIP DOES NOT INCLUDE OBLIGATORY CHARGES FOR:
- registration fee
- paid pedagogical research
- paid remedial classes in Polish and English
- obligatory swimming pool activities
- green schools
- compulsory board
- additional paid additional classes organized on the school premises
- compulsory school uniform
Parents interested in applying to the scholarship program are asked to submit an application for a scholarship with justification and attachments:
- Certificate from the Tax Office on the income earned by both parents / legal guardians or the sole parent / legal guardian exercising parental authority in the previous calendar year
- Document confirming the exercise of parental responsibility by one parent only (court judgment, death certificate, another) – mandatory in the case of one parent exercising parental responsibility
- A declaration on the amount of maintenance or other financial support from the other parent of the child or a written declaration that no funds are received from the other parent – in the case of parental responsibility being exercised by one parent
- Documents confirming the child’s special talents or achievements.
The agreement on the education of the child is signed after the scholarship is granted, and the scholarship agreement is concluded for a specified period of time, i.e. for the longest period of the education agreement.
Applications for a scholarship will be processed by May 31 of each school year. This date may change as a result of the decision of the Leading Authority.