Fees for year 2021/2022
- 1 500 PLN a one-time enrollment fee for the entire cycle of high school education.
- 100 PLN – enrollment fee (8th class Open Future students are exempts from this fee).
- 17 500 PLN – annual fee or in 10 instalments of 1 750 PLN (payable until the 5th day of each month), for students with fluent knowledge of the Polish language – regardless of the selected class profile,
- 19 900 PLN – annual fee or 10 instalments of 1 990 PLN payable until the 5th day of each month), for students requiring additional Polish language lessons for foreigners.
Admission to high school is confirmed by an education contract signed by both Parents or Guardians.
The exact work calendar of the high school for the entire school year is established by the Board of Directors and publishes at the latest at the beginning of September each year.
Tuition fee includes:
- Bilingual education in Polish and English in accordance with the framework curriculum for a bilingual high school,
- Implementation of the Polish core curriculum throughout the year, in accordance with the guidelines and dates for the beginning and end of the school year announced by the Ministry of Education,
- Applying the implemented IB baccalaureate program in the 3rd and 4th grade (until authorization is obtained),
- Increased number of hours of English 5 + 1 („Academic writing” or learning to write scientific papers),
- Additional hours in the 1st and 2nd grade devoted to introducing research methodology to prepare for international baccalaureate and research work,
- School materials used during classes,
- Project trips during lessons (one-day, in Malopolska),
- Workshops organized at school,
- Interest clubs (created at the request of those willing),
- Psychological care,
- Remedial classes in Polish and Mathematics,
- Participation in school events and competitions,
- School accident insurance for the student.
Tuition fees do not include:
- compulsory textbooks
- school footwear
- clothes for sports activities
- a school backpack and an equipped pencil case
- multi-day trips
- international exchanges
- remedial classes in Spanish
Bonuses for year 2021/2022
- 0,5% for each year of the child’s continuous education at Open Future – up to 8% discount possible for education from kindergarten to high school.
- 10% for the second child.
- 20% for the third child.
- 30% for the fourth and subsequent children.
- 3% discount for payment in advance for the whole year exemption from the enrollment fee for students finishing the 8th grade at Open Future International School.
We offer a free trial week for students joining high school throughout the year.
It is possible to apply for a scholarship for students with special educational results and families in financial difficulties. The conditions for granting the scholarship are specified in a separate document. Parents wishing to apply for a scholarship for their child are asked to contact the office.