- Filling out the registration form.
- Meeting with a school representative.
- Diagnosis of the level of the English language. Knowledge is required at a minimum level of B1+ (passed the FCE exam for the highest grade). In the case of a lower level of knowledge, it is possible to take part in preparatory workshops at our school and retake the diagnostic test.
- Interview with the principal of the high school.
- Signing the education contract with attachments and providing the required documents:
– 1st grade – information from the register and grades from the first half of the year in 8th grade and a certificate of completion of primary school.
– older classes – certificates of completion of previous classes.
- Beginning of high school education.
We offer a trial week (free) for students recruited throughout the year.
Recruitment for high school runs throughout the year until places are filled. Sequence of applications, passing the recruitment process and signing the education contract are decisive.