It connects parents with the school
and takes care of good relationships and cooperation
MyOpenFuture was created to support and facilitate ongoing communication between the school, students and parents. With access to reports and other educational materials and e-mails exchanged with teachers, it allows parents to prepare for interviews with their child’s teacher. A fast and convenient flow of information with the school helps improve cooperation. The parent zone takes care of good relationships, thanks to a contact base that allows you to correspond directly with both the school and other parents.
All parents of Open Future International School students and Open Future Kindergarten receive free access to the Parent Zone.
Once logged, in the parent can see:
- reports and other documents concerning their child’s education,
- order forms and selection of meals in primary school and kindergarten (described in Polish and English),
- additional materials posted by teachers,
- photos of classroom activities, school events, trips, etc.
- email correspondence with the school,
- a school calendar that allows planning in advance,
- status of due and settled payments,
- current lesson plan and extracurricular activities,
- teacher’s duty hours and contact information,
- when and what children will be tested on,
- homework to be done in the near future,
- evaluation and absence of their child,
- school documents, such as school statutes,
- rules and regulations in school and kindergarten (including playground regulations, canteen rules and playroom rules),
- exemplars of authorizations forms and application cards for the playroom,
- rules of cooperation with the school and kindergarten.