Evolve and change the world for the better!
The Open Future Team consists of people who want to work on preparing our students for adult life and educating them to be open, smart, responsible, and happy grown-ups. This goal makes the work a pleasure, challenge, and possibility for us to realize our ambitions, aspirations, and dreams.
“Looking every day at the laughing faces of children makes us fly.”
- Are you a teacher by education and a pedagogue by vocation?
- Are you interested in innovative didactics and would like to work with students using innovative methods?
- Do you have the ambition not only to transfer knowledge but also to educate open, smart, responsible, and happy people?
Join the Open Future teaching staff!
We guarantee a friendly atmosphere in a multicultural team, training in IBO methodology, and the opportunity for professional development.
Each of us is different, with different character traits, strengths, and weaknesses. The tasks that each of us performs are tailored to our capabilities and competences. Thanks to the fact that we trust and support each other, school work brings very good results and our institution is developing at a dynamic pace. Therefore, we are still looking for new people who would like to join us. If you are looking for a safe and stable job in a modern, friendly, and creative team – send us your application. We would be happy to welcome you among the teachers and employees of Open Future International School!
Read and think whether:
- You are a teacher, pedagogue, psychologist, philologist,
- You speak English fluently,
- You are looking for a stable, safe, and satisfying job,
- You want to learn to work with children according to the latest world standards,
- You want to join a harmonious, supportive, and collaborative team,
- You want to get involved in the development of a modern international school.
If your answer to the above questions is “yes”, that’s great – because Open Future International School is looking for teachers who want to join our team.
To start the recruitment process, please send your CV with a photo and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Working at Open Future International School means:
- Full-time employment contract,
- Working in a young, energetic and inspiring team,
- Having a possibility of creative work with children using the design method,
- Support from experienced educators from around the world and regular training raising teacher’s competences,
- The opportunity to discover and work in the International Primary Years Program of the International Baccalaureate Organization.
Our expectations for the candidates are:
- A diploma in early childhood education or related education at one of Polish universities,
- Fluent English – half of the lessons, i.e. half of the curriculum content, the teacher will teach children in English, so the ability to speak fluently on any subject is necessary,
- Willingness to constantly improve their competences – we provide training in IBO methodology, in an international group conducted by experienced educators and trainers from around the world,
- The ability to challenge students, ask questions, and encourage discussion – the methodology at Open Future focuses on learning to seek answers to questions and draw conclusions independently.
- Commitment and strong internal motivation – experience in working as a teacher is not the most important because the methodology of working in Open Future is very different from traditional teaching.
Please add the following clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
Check our job offers:
Polish-speaking teacher in kindergarten
Intern / trainee at school or kindergarten
English-speaking teacher in kindergarten