TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD’S FUTURE
Are you looking for a safe school for your child that guarantees education, upbringing, and care at the highest world level? Choose Open Future International School – the only school in Lesser Poland that offers education in accordance with the International Baccalaureate Organization methodology.
Welcome to the online recruitment of the Open Future International School and Preschool. Enrolment to the primary school and preschool are possible throughout the whole school year – as long as there is a place available in a particular class or group.
We hope that the following recruitment steps will facilitate the enrolment process:
- Filling out the registration form – after receiving it, we will contact you and invite you for an informative meeting.
- Meeting with a school representative, during which we will talk about our school and kindergarten, show you around the buildings, and answer all your questions.
- Starting the admission procedure (if you are interested in enrolling):
– When enrolling to the first grade, a pedagogical examination is required, during which their readiness to start primary school education will be assessed. This study is additionally paid. The students of Open Future Kindergarten are given priority in the enrollment process for our primary school.
– In the case of supplementary recruitment to grades 2 to 8, it is mandatory to write an English test. After a positive result, the child is invited to a free trial week, during which he or she will have the opportunity to meet peers and teachers. Parents, in turn, will be able to see how the school works in practice and will have the opportunity to take a closer look at the methodology used in Open Future. After the trial week, the school and parents make a mutual decision in terms of a possible continuation of cooperation.
- Signing the training contract with attachments and providing the required documents.
- Settlement of all amounts arising from the contract.
Documents required when signing the contract:
- Photocopy or copy of the child’s birth certificate
- School readiness certificate for enrolment to grade I
- School certificate from the recent school
- For foreign students, a certificate or report containing information about the child’s grades and skills
Enrolment is carried out correspondingly to the order of application. Siblings of students of Open Future International School and Preschool have priority in recruitment. In case there is no place available in a given class or group, it is possible to put a child on a waiting list.
Please, fill out the form which you can find HERE.